One day trip to Niagara Falls
If you are planning to visit the amazing Niagara Falls in Canada, then this is the article that can help you make the right planning for this great experience. Niagara Falls consists of three major falls; the Bridal Veil Falls, American falls, which both lie on the side of the United States; and the Horseshoe Falls, which is situated on the Canadian border. The beauty of all these three great falls can only be viewed from the Canadian side. ToNiagara offers one of the best Toronto to Niagara Falls Tour packages.
Who Are The Target Audience?
The target audience for this itinerary is those who are planning to make their maiden visits to the Niagara Falls. These are people who have only allocated a day to spend their time at this great nature site in the Canada’s Ontario city. Apart from spending certain time at the main Niagara Falls, you may also be privileged to visit other places such as;
- The Hornblower Cruises where you will have an opportunity of seeing the three falls that make up the main Niagara Falls.
- You will also have an opportunity to visit the Butterfly Conservatory and get to see several species of butterflies, probably from the entire world. T
- He Journey Behind the Falls and Niagara Fury are also other places that might be included in this itinerary.
- You will also get an opportunity to travel across the whole river using the Whirlpool Aero Car before taking a white water walk along the class VI rapids.
- The Niagara Skywheel also gives you an opportunity to travel in the gondola that is temperature controlled and enjoy the illuminated falls at night or have a look at the panoramic view of the falls during the day.
- Niagara Falls has also introduced a new attraction dubbed the Niagara Falls Wild Party. During this party, you can enjoy the beautiful sight of the falls from above as you zip line along the main falls. It begins at the Grand View Marketplace and extends up to the riverside at the building of Ontario Power Generating Station. This is however done at an exclusive cost of 49.99 US dollars. Getting around at the Niagara Falls is quite easy.
The Niagara Falls Adventure Classic Pass
To be able to visit some of the places that have been mentioned here, the Niagara Falls Adventure classic pass is all you need to have.
The other option is known as Adventure Pass Plus, and it comes with the opportunity to watch the Butterfly Conservative. One great thing about visiting this spectacular sight especially when coming with kids is that they will not pay even a coin as long as they are under six years of age. Skywheel, on the other hand, provides free access to children who are below 12 years of age.
You can find an already paid parking next to all the major attractions. It is, however, important to note that Falls View Parking lot offers a secure parking space form as low as 15 dollars. If you can purchase the full day access-parking pass at just 25 dollars, then you’ll have an opportunity to park at the attraction all day at the lowest price. In your itinerary, you can include the Hornblower Niagara Cruise and have the best of times.
Make Your Visit Successful
To make your visit to the Niagara Falls successful; these are some of the steps that should be undertaken.
Day planning is very important because it gives you an opportunity to choose the areas that you might be interested in. The more than eight attractions can be very crowded during the packed summer season; therefore visiting the winters is the best decision.
Where To Get The Tickets?
You can easily purchase the tickets online or at the door or the numerous visitor centers. Food is plenty at the Niagara Falls and getting a place to eat is not a problem. Most visitors would prefer Table Rock Welcome Centre, but there are still a number of options that you can consider.
These are just some of the few things you need to know before making your one-day trip to Niagara Falls. Contact ToNiagara – Toronto to Niagara Falls Tours to learn more about the itinerary.